Designed in the 1950s by Friso Kramer, introduced at the 1954 Triennial in Milan and awarded the signe d'Or. Black painted plywood seats and back over cream lacquered metal frames. Designed as an architect chair and also sold in a large variety of color options in mid-century as dining chairs. Produced by Ahrend de Cirkel, Netherlands. Set of six. Seat height 18.1"