c1950 Studio BBPR Spazio Modernista desk for Olivetti
This item is available by inquiry only
Studio BBPR was formed in Milan by four architects in 1932 who were to become part of the resistance movement. This desk is a perfect example of their post-war industrial office design. Yellow painted metal base with three right side drawers. Floating top covered in a red faux leather over a black molded plastic base. Produced in the 1960s by Olivetti at their factory compound in Ivrea, Italy. It won the Compasso d'Oro Award in 1962.
metal, plastic, upholstery
H 30.3 in W 63 in
D 31.9 in